Call for Entry
Mue Gallery's Call for Entry only opens twice a year.
August - October for Winter Exhibition on November 20th
March - May for the Summer Exhibition on June 5th
2021 Winter Theme: Between Spaces
Online exhibition: November 20th
Last day to submit: October 31st
Artist Notified by: November 13th
- All winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- All Accepted artists will receive extensive online publicity and promotion on our website and instagram
- 0 to 1% of total submission will receive Gold Award
- 4% of total submission will receive Silver Award
- 12% of total submission will be exhibited on Mue Gallery Website
Starting 2021 Gold Award winners will get a permanent portfolio showcase with Mue Gallery. Our design team will also create a personalized artist page for each Gold Award winner.
- The application fee is $45 for up to 3 images
- You may submit more than once
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Have fun on your interpretation of the theme
- Contest is open to all artists worldwide over 18 years of age
- Submission should be original work created by the artist
- Artist shall retain all copyrights of any image they submit to Mue Gallery.
- Images will not be resold, exchanged or copied from this site.
- You the artist agrees to allow Mue Gallery to archive artwork as part of exhibition. This will be available for public viewing on our website